Sunday, October 18, 2009

A view from a cube

A view from a cube

I have the talent of a caged parrot
But I control where the cage sits
I erase my own emotions
I soak up the emotions of the revered
The greats depress with a lust for air
An invincible cage that spurns incessant rage
I call upon the wisdom of my own copied incarnations
The world is such that truth is covered so remains darkly tangible

Its all been done and just keeps being ignored
The soaking up of bottles of pretend
The world of advancement takes two steps back for every artificial step forward
Block on top of block to the top of a pyramid on the deserted moon
The blocks are there on Neptune, but our hidden around the noxious empty gases
To be great today is to simply emulate the nostalgia of yesterday and color it pink
I do not cry I just whimper to myself in public
Its not fair that the past can’t reincarnate through my own originality
Is a random sample of sapiens bound to impress each other while disappointing Nietzsche
Am I bound to annoy the world or annoy myself
Should I just accept the old old and not the new old
Digitized complexity is too simplistic for the levers of the past
I type and pretend that agitation and emulation is a cure
I remain in this cube I constructed from in between realities
We can all be artists if we construct our own invincible cage

No comments:

Post a Comment